Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cycle #2

(TMI WARNING, If you are a man and don’t want to hear about Aunt Flow (AF) then don’t read this post)

Cycle #2 has come and gone already.  It was an almost 27 day cycle but AF was only 2 days long.  To top it off my cycle was only 2 days long and very light.  There was no heavy day and I think I used about 6 pads, if that.  I haven’t consulted with Dr. Google but I may. 

If I compare this AF to cycle #1 it was definitely lighter.  I have a few ideas why my cycle is so short:
  1.  Since I am still breastfeeding so often my hormones aren't in full swing yet.
  2.  I am going into full fledged Premature Ovarian Failure.

Part of me thinks this is the IFer in side of me just overreacting (most likely the case) but it is hard not worry.    

2 comments:

  1. My cycles, even when induced by Provera, have never been heavy...but then, I don't often get one without drugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even after having gone fully into POF, through all menopause symptoms, and with zero naturally occuring cycles, a FSH of 94, my lining developed wonderfully with the hormones for IVF (DE). So, not necessarily something to be worried about in regards to pregnancy...

    ReplyDelete