Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Band Nerd

Well this isn't just one event but this is a little more about me before college. My family is very musical and I remember singing songs with my Grandpa at a very young again. Actually we have it on tape somewhere. Some of my most memorable moments as a teen and young adult were in band classes. That is where I met almost all of my friends and also how I met my DH (not till college though).

My most memorable moment during my 4 years of high school band was the year we got a "1" at state. It was the first time in a VERY long time that our marching band had done so well. It was a very proud moment for our school and everyone involved. Also I would like to thank my high school band director for inspiring me. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be in the job I am in today. I love music, I love playing music and I love teaching children music!

No comments:

Post a Comment