- Many different carrying positions
- Great for little ones who don't have head control yet
- Very supportive (I don't feel like I am carrying a baby)
- Baby is secure
- Difficult to figure out (but once you know how it is easy)
- Lots of fabric (the only negative in my opinion)
This was the carrier I used the most when Ant was 0-7months. I loved how was close to me and secure. You are suppose to be able to breastfeed using this carrier but I never mastered that skill. I think the only reason I don't use my Moby now is for that very reason. I love to be able to nurse on the go. I will tell you soon about that carrier. But I wouldn't have survived those first 3+ months without the Moby. It kept Ant secure and his head secure while I would get stuff done around the house.