Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pregnancy Symptoms

As much as I am enjoying being pregnant, it seems like each week I am in for a new surprise. One week it was heartburn, then dry heaves, and now it is morning sickness. It all started on Monday. I ate my bagel and cream cheese and I was just chatting with my sister. The next thing I know I am running to the bathroom. I had been so proud of myself because I made it till then without visiting John.

I originally thought that it was because I ate to early that morning, so on Tuesday I waited till 10 or 11 to finally eat. Well, that didn't change a thing I still ended up running to John and tossing my cookies. Wednesday I tired eating smaller amounts and spread out but to no avail. So I have officially given up trying to avoid morning sickness and I am just embracing it. So today instead of eating a large breakfast I just a had a little. Just as predicted a few minutes later I was saying hi to John again.

I think the most annoying thing about morning sickness on Monday was it was accompanied with red spots all around my eyes and on my neck. I later decided that were broken blood vessels. My face now is almost completely healed and I am hoping that it doesn't happen again.

After 4 days in a row of visiting John I am hoping that just like all my other pregnancy symptoms that it only lasts a week or maybe 2 weeks. I really hope we are done after that because I go back to work the following week and it is going to be hard to set up my classroom if I am running off to visit John all the time. Plus it would be even harder to teach students.

Cross your fingers with me that the morning sickness passes and it is replaced with a new pregnancy symptom or we can just be done with pregnancy symptoms. :)

1 comment: