Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Infertile in the Fertile World

All I can say is THANK GOD for Ant!!! It feels as though the last couple months I have been bombarded with pregnancy announcements. I really can't say who is pregnant because some of them are still very early in their pregnancies but when the time comes I will share. Some of these announcements have come from people who I thought were done having children. So, when that phone call comes you are in total utter shock!!! Just thank God for Ant. This would be so much harder if he wasn't here.

So for now I will leave it at that. I have a blog forming in my head but I can't write it yet.

5 comments:

  1. Ugh...the fertiles. Thank God for Ant is right!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still feel that way all the time...so grateful that i was able to have my daughter because otherwise all of the crazy fertile people would drive me nuts with all their many pregnancies and children. sorry to be callous--it is all happy news, of course!--but it's hard for infertile people to hear, no matter how many children they've had, no matter how easy or hard it ended up being.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya! I lost count after 8 friends/family members told me they were expecting. I swear, I'm the only one of my circle of friends who is infertile. Lucky me! :( Having my daughter makes it a little easier, but it's not easy being infertile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. Same here! I have an off-topic question, bc I know you love carriers: What is your favorite baby carrier? I bought a sling from Seven Slings (cause it was cheap), but its not working so good! I need a good carrier that I can use around the house and going out for walks. Any input is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura email me at donordiva@gmail.com and we can talk about some options.

    ReplyDelete